Talanx International AG leads the division Retail International of the Talanx Group which is one of the biggest insurance groups in Germany and Europe. The division is worldwide present.
Talanx International AG is looking to fill a full-time Position as of May 1st 2018 for an
Executive Assistant (m/f) -CEO-
- Scheduling and coordination of appointments
- Internal and external correspondence, primarily in English
- Travel planning and travel expense accounting, especially for trips abroad
- Preparation of travel documents
- Preparation of presentations in German and English
- Coordination of TINT AG IT-matters with the IT service provider Talanx Systeme AG (Hannover location).
- Support of the remuneration processes (administration) for the foreign TINT-companies
- Participation in the organisation of international meetings and events
- General assistantial tasks
- Excellent written and spoken German and English as well as fluent in an additional foreign language (Spanish, Portuguese or Polish would be favourable)
- Completed training as (European) management assistant/business economist for foreign languages or comparable qualification (e. g. foreign language studies)
- Several years of experience as an assistant in the international sector
- Experience in organisation of international meetings and events (preparation, implementation, follow-up)
- Knowledge of SAP (travel expenses)
- Advanced knowledge of the MS office package
- Quick thinking
- Organisational ability and high level of social skills
- Confident behaviour and applied and reliable manners
- Resilience, time flexibility, reliability, discretion and loyalty
- Distinctive communication and team skills
- Personal initiative and agility as well as an independent and thorough way of working
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits
and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are
enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
Does this challenging and multifaceted position sound interesting to you? If so, we would be delighted to receive your application - stating your salary expectations and availability - under reference number 6908 to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Jule Puls,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.