130 countries through its branches, subsidiaries and affiliates abroad as well as network partners. Financially we are fully backed by the Talanx Group which comprises some of the largest German conglomerates as key stakeholders in the business. This provides us with unrivalled capital strength that puts us on a firm growth path underlined by a strong rating by Standard & Poor’s (A+, stable) and A.M. Best (A, stable).
HDI Global SE’s business division „Geschäftsfelder GFK/GFI“ - Neue Technologien & Digitalisierung - (H-Z-I-GI.T) is looking at the earliest possible date for its head office in Hannover for a
Business Project Manager / Product Owner (m/f/d) for Digitalization and Innovation
- Responsibility for the implementation of national and international digitalization projects
- Support for the implementation of the digital SME growth strategy
- Evaluation and independent initiation of digitalization projects
- Further development of strategic cooperations with start-ups and other companies from the insurance and technology sectors
- Participation in the further development of the digitalization strategy of HDI Global SE
- Proven professional experience in the digital and/or innovative project environment as well as experience in the application of established and agile project management methods, if possible with appropriate certification such as GPM, PMI, Product Owner, Scrum Master etc.
- Distinctive entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to change established corporate structures in the long term
- Technical understanding and willingness to familiarize oneself with technical subjects, e.g. database structures
- University degree in economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge of the insurance industry desirable, but at least strong willingness to familiarize oneself in depth with insurance processes
- Very good English and German language skills
- Willingness to occasional national and international business trips
We offer you a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your current and expected salary, and the earliest date when you can join, and the reference number 7577 for this position. Please send your application to Talanx Service AG, Human Resources Management, Mr. Moritz Bäumlein, HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.