HDI International AG steers the international retail business written by the HDI Group under the umbrella of Talanx, one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and throughout Europe. The division is present in 14 countries with more than 20 subsidiaries.
HDI International AG is looking to fill a full- or part-time position as soon as possible as an
Employee (m/f/d) - Qualitive Risk Management
- Assess risks in order to have a comprehensive overview of HDI International’s risk situation.
- Support the risk reporting process to the risk committee and Board of Management.
- Execute and further enhance our guideline process and help our subsidiaries to have a clear overview of our policies.
- Support the quantification of operational risks for the internal model of Talanx.
- Work on special tasks and projects with regard to risk management.
- Participate in working groups together with risk managers from other divisions and Talanx holdings.
- Have fun working with us.
- Professional experience in enterprise risk management either in a company or consulting firm. We also highly welcome non-insurance experience.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking as well as the ability to work on complex topics and processes in a team with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Highly autonomous, venturous and able to work under pressure.
- Team-minded and enthusiastic to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Willingness to learn and steadily improve upon one’s skills.
- Strong communication skills in German, English and preferably also a third language.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your
current and expected salary, and the earliest date when you can join, and the reference number 8767 for this position. Please send your application to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Jule Puls,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.