HDI Global SE as subsidiaries of the Talanx Group partners with companies by offering business insurance solutions that they can rely on. We provide global insurance cover from a single source, to suit every type of company. Active in more than 150 countries we represent Germany's third-largest and one of the major European insurance groups.
HDI Global SE is looking for its business division „Financial Lines Underwriting“ - Financial Lines Underwriting Cyber - at the earliest possible date for its headquarter in Hannover for a
(Senior) Cyber Underwriter (m/f/d)
- Assessment and underwriting of cyber risks for global industrial and corporate clients with extensive underwriting authority
- Establish and strengthen strong relationships with customers and brokers to develop a profitable cyber portfolio and new business opportunities
- Participation in risk dialogues with customers to discuss and assess individual cyber risks
- Participation in the further development of tools and expert systems for risk assessment and pricing
- Control and support of domestic and foreign branches and subsidiaries
- Participation in a well connected and agile network of cyber experts from HDI Global
- Transferring your experience into the development of innovative insurance solutions
- Professional experience in the insurance industry, preferably in the areas of property, engineering or casualty
- Completed degree in economics or law, (business) computer science or in an engineering discipline desirable
- Technological affinity, interest or, ideally, knowledge in the field of information technology or information security, which is promoted by continuous education
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills as well as confident and convincing appearance
- Willingness to travel (up to approx. 20 percent), flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English or German, other foreign languages would be an advantage
We offer you a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your
current and expected salary, and the earliest date when you can join, and the reference number 8491 for this position. Please send your application to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Mr. Moritz Bäumlein,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.