Make the most of your strengths and develop your career at Talanx further. Profit from our dynamic growth within an internationally recognized leader. Join our team – talanxize your career!
Talanx operates highly successfully with its subsidiaries as a multi-brand provider in the insurance and financial services sector und is Germany's third-largest and one of the major European insurance groups. The Group is active in more than 150 countries and listed on the German SDAX index. The Talanx Group is led by Talanx AG, which performs the functions of a management and financial holding company.
Talanx AG is looking to fill a full-time position at the location Gröbenzell (near Munich) as soon as possible for an
Manager Agile Innovation (m/f/d) - Talanx Group Best Practice Lab
- Support the Digital Transformation by facilitating Best Practice exchange in our different Labs (e.g., Group Digital Lab) and by fostering joint innovation in agile workshops around our focus topics Artificial Intelligence, Behavioral Economics, and Ecosystems / Platforms
- Identify BPL project opportunities jointly with (senior) stakeholders across the Talanx Group
- (Co-)lead selected BPL initiatives and projects in-line with Talanx strategic priorities
- Coordinate overall BPL activities – such as Labs and workshops
- Lead the preparation and moderate workshops – typically a 3 to 5 day workshop in an international and cross-functional setup on innovative topics
- Provide follow-up summaries and maintain topic-related expert communities
- Liaise and manage external service providers and experts supporting BPL activities
- Conduct research and analysis on business and technology trends
- Provide regular communication to top management and engage with senior managers
- Bachelor degree or higher – ideally in a technology or innovation related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience – preferably in Consulting / Technology / Financial Services business
- Demonstrated skills in project management / PMO role
- Naturally working in an agile way and expertise in planning and conducting workshops
- Passionate about technology and digital trends
- Creative problem solver with rigorous, analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken
- International experience and fluency in English is a must, German and add. languages are a plus
- Looking for working in a non-formal, multi-functional, and multi-cultural team
- Microsoft office proficiency – especially MS PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel once in a while, long distance included
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits
and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are
enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
Does this challenging and multifaceted position sound interesting to you? If so, we would be delighted to receive your application - stating your salary expectations and availability - under reference number 9131 to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Mr. Detlev Köhler,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.