HDI Global SE as subsidiaries of the Talanx Group partners with companies by offering business insurance solutions that they can rely on. We provide global insurance cover from a single source, to suit every type of company. Active in more than 150 countries we represent Germany's third-largest and one of the major European insurance groups.
HDI Global SE is looking for its business division „Sicherheitstechnik Sach“ - Sicherheitstechnik Sach / Engineering - at the earliest possible date for its headquarter in Hannover for a
Chemical Risk Engineer (m/f/d)
- Risk and technical assessment of international erection projects (new installations or extensions), particularly in the areas of process and chemical plant construction
- Execution of risk surveys, and desk top risk analysis reviews based on external documents to provide risk assessment reports and calculations of loss estimations
- During project surveys, identification and communication of risk-related improvement measures to Clients, in particular for plant and machine safety as well as for fire and explosion protection
- Assist Clients with risk management advice in relation to loss control
- Provide solutions on special questions in the field of chemistry
- Developing of tools for risk assessment and technical safety information
- Preparation and implementation of internal and external training
- University degree in engineering with focus on process or chemical engineering
- Professional experience in chemical plants with above-average knowledge in the areas of plant safety and fire/explosion protection. Professional qualification such as membership of IChemE or national equivalent
- Relevant knowledge of international standards and regulations for plant safety and fire/explosion protection
- Willingness to travel worldwide with stays overseas
- Pronounced customer orientation as well as confident demeanor and negotiation skills
- Business fluent spoken and written English / 2nd foreign language - especially Russian - very desirable
We offer you a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your
current and expected salary, and the earliest date when you can join, and the reference number 9341 for this position. Please send your application to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Mr. Christopher Dökel,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.