HDI Global SE is an internationally operating industrial insurer covering the needs of industrial and commercial customers for bespoke insurance solutions. Active in more than 150 countries, it is a company within Talanx, Germany's third-largest and one of the major European insurance groups.
HDI Global SE is looking for its business division „Geschäftsfeld Global“ at the earliest possible date for its headquarter in Hannover for a
Global Network Consultant (m/f/d)
- Plan and perform global training courses on systems, functions and processes in the HDI Global Network
- Serve as the interface between local and central departments in the context of international insurance programmes
- Provide support for HDI Global Network users
- Conduct conceptual work and further develop existing processes
- Participate in projects and take on special tasks
- Qualified insurance and finance specialist (m/f/d) with relevant experience, or further training as a business administrator specialising in insurance and finance, or degree in economics
- Professional experience in industrial insurance, preferably at an international level and with focus in the handling of international insurance programmes and reinsurance
- Intercultural competence; experience abroad is desirable
- First experience in project management
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as a structured and conceptual approach to work
- Highly committed, pragmatic and able to work under pressure
- Diplomacy and empathy along with conflict management skills and the ability to be assertive
- Team spirit and high willingness to travel
- Exceptional presentation and moderation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English are absolutely necessary; knowledge of other foreign languages is desirable
We offer you a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your
current and expected salary, and the earliest date when you can join, and the reference number 9333 for this position. Please send your application to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Alice Hübner,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.