Ampega Asset Management GmbH is responsible for the investments of the Talanx Group in the finance, capital, and real estate markets. The successful development of the assets of the group is proof of its insurance-specific investment competence. Together with Ampega Investment GmbH and Ampega Real Estate GmbH it is responsible for the capital investment area within the Talanx Group.
Ampega Asset Management GmbH is looking to fill a full-time position as soon as possible for a
CLO Analyst (m/f/d)
- Perform data analysis on large asset portfolios including data reconciliation and calculation of portfolio compliance tests such as overcollateralization ratios, weighted average spread, weighted average life and other portfolio quality and concentration ratios
- Analyse monthly and quarterly investor reports, and work closely with portfolio managers on comparing key portfolio information and statistics
- Create and maintain detailed cash flow and surveillance models to aid in analysing existing investments
- Support investment activity in close partnership with Portfolio Managers, and various other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance of CLO transactions by accurately comprehending and interpreting complex legal documentation
- At least 5 years of experience in surveillance and portfolio management of securitized products (fixed income securities, asset-backed securities, CDO/CLOs)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of complex products, quick response to critical business needs, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, Intex); experience with programming languages preferred
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues and inconsistencies in third-party data
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate across teams
- Fluent in German and English
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits
and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are
enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
Does this challenging and multifaceted position sound interesting to you? If so, we would be delighted to receive your application - stating your salary expectations and availability - under reference number 9817 to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Anke Möller,
Charles-de-Gaulle-Platz 1, 50679 Köln.