Ampega Asset Management GmbH is responsible for the investments of the Talanx Group in the finance, capital, and real estate markets. The successful development of the assets of the group is proof of its insurance-specific investment competence. Together with Ampega Investment GmbH and Ampega Real Estate GmbH it is responsible for the capital investment area within the Talanx Group.
We are looking for its branch „Credit Office" - at the earliest possible date based in Cologne for an
Senior lnvestment Analyst (m/w/d) Private Equity
- Prepare financial analyses for our fund investments, i.e. analyze portfolios at portfolio company level and assess trends in the markets
- Review and assess new fund investment opportunities
- Prepare initial review papers and present the findings to the lnvestment Committee
- Conduct financial and commercial due diligence; Support and drive fund- and portfolio-level analysis and participate in internal and external reporting processes
- Perform quarterly performance reviews of underlying investments (review of financial data, capital accounts, manager reports) and report main value drivers to Board of Directors
- Create and use financial models to support decision making
- At least 5 years of experience in portfolio management of fund investments (private equity, venture capital, or alternatively real estate)
- Deep understanding of data structuring and experienced in analyzing, modelling and visualizing data
- Advanced technical skills; experience with programming languages preferred
- Understanding of complex products, quick response to critical business needs, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate across teams
- Strong academic track record with a degree focusing on finance and/or economics
- Fluent in German and English
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits
and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are
enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
Does this challenging and multifaceted position sound interesting to you? If so, we would be delighted to receive your application - stating your salary expectations and availability - under reference number 9954 to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Anke Möller,
Charles-de-Gaulle-Platz 1, 50679 Köln.