As an internationally active industrial insurer, HDI Global SE covers the needs of industrial and commercial clients in customized insurance solutions. It is active in more than 150 countries and an enterprise of the HDI Group within the Talanx Group, the third biggest German and one of the big European insurance groups.
HDI Global SE is looking for the board at the earliest possible date for its head office in Hannover for an
Executive Assistant (m/w/d) to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Autonomous and proactive support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) regarding both strategic activities and daily business
- Controlling and collaborating for resolving current questions and topics as well as support of the cultural transformation within the finance resort
- Creating analyses, reports and presentations as well as decision templates for various committees
- Collaborating and taking responsibility in demanding projects
- Support the CFO’s internal and external financial communication
- Conception, preparation and moderation of employee and management events
- Very good university degree, preferably in economics, (business) mathematics or comparable courses of study
- Advanced graduate degree preferred (e. g. MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Prior work experience in insurance companies, credit institutes, auditing companies or consulting companies
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills, as well as a strong affinity for numbers
- Proactive and results-driven personality with a strong problem-solving ability and extraordinary commitment
- High degree of entrepreneurial spirit and acts paired with excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Fluent knowledge of German & English, both written and spoken
We offer a dynamic working environment, a pleasant team climate, a broad range of social benefits and performance-based compensation. The advancement and development of our employees are enshrined as key pillars of our strategic human resources policy.
If you think you fit this description, we encourage you to apply by including your CV with a brief cover letter and specifying your
current and expected salary, and the earliest date you're able to join, and the reference number 10028 for this position. Please send your application to HDI Service AG, Human Resources Management, Ms. Franziska Breuer,
HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover.